6 chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup of butter
15 oz can of pineapple chunks
1/2 cup of brown sugar
4 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup hot water
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons chili powder
2/3 cup ketchup
3 teaspoons soy sauce
1) Mix cornstarch and water until blended, put aside for later use.
2) Drain pineapple chunks, reserving the liquid.
3) Place chicken and pineapple chunks in a baking dish.
4) Melt the butter in a skillet and mix in brown sugar, salt, vinegar, pineapple juice, Worcestershire Sauce, and chili powder.
5) Turn heat to medium and let it simmer for two minutes then add the ketchup, corn starch mixture, and soy sauce.
6) Pour the mixture over the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Hawaiian Fried Rice
2 cups cooked rice
2 green onions
1/4 cup finely diced carrot
1/4 cups pineapple chunks
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1) Heat oil, add green onions, rice, pineapple, and carrots.
2) Stir fry until hot (about 2 minutes).
3) Mix in the 2 eggs. Once fully cooked serve.